I subscribed to Tennis inbox, but I’m not receiving your emails. Why?
If you use Gmail, check your Promotions or Spam folders. For other email clients, check your Junk. Once you locate one of my emails, open it, and then follow the below steps based on the service that you use:
Gmail users: move me to your primary inbox or report me as safe
If my email is in your Promotions folder:
- On your phone? Hit the 3 dots at the top right corner, click “Move to” then “Primary”
- On desktop? Back out of my email then drag and drop it into the “Primary” tab near the top left of your screen.
If my email is in your Spam folder:
- On your phone? Reply to the email—something quick like “got it” works great. Now hit the 3 dots at the top right corner, and then click “Not spam”
- On your desktop? Reply to the email—something quick like “got it” works great. Now click “Report not spam”
Apple mail users: add me to VIPs
- Tap on my email address at the top of my email (next to “From:” on mobile) and click “Add to VIPs”
Hotmail or Outlook.com (for web): check your junk
- On your phone? Hit the 3 dots at the top right corner, next to the trash can icon. Click “Move to Folder” then “Inbox”
- On desktop? Hit the 3 dots at the top right of our email and select “Add to Safe senders”
Have a corporate/business email account?
If you’ve signed up to Tennis inbox through your work email address, my writing might be getting caught in your company’s security measures. To make sure that doesn’t happen, you’ll have to request your email administrator to safelist my email address. Here’s some text that you can copy-paste and send to them:
Hey! I subscribe to a tennis newsletter and I haven’t been receiving it because it might be getting caught in our filters. Could you please safelist its sender’s email address? The address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
For everyone else:
If you’re still having trouble, email me at email@example.com